The Company and the Client shall individually be referred to as a “Party” and collectively as the “Parties”.
WHEREAS, the Client aims to seeks website management services.
- WHEREAS, the Company possesses the requisite skills, knowledge, and expertise in the given field and agrees to provide Search Engine Optimization services to the client.
THEREFORE, the Parties agree as follows:
Article 1. Subject of the Agreement
Under this Agreement, Client agrees and appoints the Company provide the Search Engine Optimization of the INSERT WEBSITE NAME of the Client and provide respective assistance to the Client according to Article 2 of this Agreement.
- The Client undertakes the obligation to pay to the Company the price of the service as it is defined in Article 3 of the Agreement in compliance with the terms and conditions of the same Agreement.
Article 2. Rights and obligations of the parties
- The Company is obliged to provide Client with the following services:
- Onpage SEO optimisations required to increase the visibility of client’s website in Google
for all the keywords;
- Increase the website brand visibility;
- Provide links from trusted authority sites;
- Client shall maintain exclusive rights of the website;
- Company shall provide campaign optimizations;
- Company shall send monthly progress reports to the director of the company;
- Act in good faith and follow the requirements of the Legislation;
- Process the personal data of the Client only to the extent necessary for the purposes of the Agreement.
- Onpage SEO optimisations required to increase the visibility of client’s website in Google
The Company is authorized:
- To Get and process confidential data of the client’s website, and any other necessary data to fully comply with its obligations under this Agreement.
- To have access the website at any time.
- To demand timely payment for the provided services;
- To demand from the Client timely provision of information and documents related with timely and due fulfillment of the obligations under the present Agreement. In case the Client fails to provide the documents/information in time or presents incomplete or/and inaccurate information/documents in connection with the subject of the present Agreement, the Company shall be released from all responsibilities and shall have the right to terminate or suspend the provision of services under the present Agreement;
- To perform its services in a completely independent manner;
Obligations of the Client
- The Client is obliged to:
- Provide the Company all confidential and relevant data on the website and in the designated format requested by the Company;
- Pay for the services provided by the Company timely in accordance with terms and conditions of the Agreement.
- Support the Company in fulfilling the obligations under the present Agreement and provide all necessary documents and information timely.
- Not to change the username and password of the website without prior informing the company through a written notice to the Company.
- The client is authorized to:
- Demand the fulfillment of the obligation stipulated in this Agreement
2.3.2 Require full compliance with the requirements of the legislation
Article 3. Price of the Service
- The price of the service is Euros 479 net plus any VAT if applicable.
- Payment should be done by transfer through an online payment processing platform (e.g. Stripe).
- Payment should be done on the effective date of the contract INSERT DATE.th day of each month.
Article 4. Parties’ Liabilities
- Each contractual parties have the right to request from another party to fulfill the undertaken obligations of the Agreement and applicable legislation in a good faith;
- The parties are liable for non-performance or improper performance of the contractual obligations in compliance with active legislation of Austria.
- If the Client breaches any obligations of the Agreement, , the Company is entitled to terminate and/or suspend this Agreement, request full reimbursement of the expenses, and impose the penalty with the amount of the Clients current monthly revenue.
Article 5. Force-Majeure
- Neither of the Parties shall be liable for complete or partial non-fulfillment of the obligations under the present Agreement if it is caused by the force majeure conditions including but not limited to earthquake, floods, fire, natural disasters, war or military operations, prohibitive regulations of the government and other circumstances implied by the legislation of Austria.
- The party failing to fulfill its obligations because of the conditions stated in paragraph 5.1 shall notify the other party in writing of such conditions within 5 days after the occurrence of such conditions at the latest.
- Fulfillment of the obligations of the parties under the present Agreement shall be postponed till liquidation of the force-majeure circumstances.
Article 6. Disputes
- All disputes arising from the present contract should be settled by the way of negotiation between the parties.
- If the Parties fail to agree the dispute shall be solved in accordance with the legislation of Austria.
Article 7. Confidentiality
The Company acknowledges that in the course of activities within the framework of this Agreement, confidential information regarding the client’s website shall not be disclosed to any third party unless the client has given consent.
In the instance of termination of this Agreement other than information that is in the public domain or already known to the receiving Party prior to the other party’s disclosure, they shall not use such information other than for the purposes of this Agreement.
- Parties agree not to disclose the confidential information and/or the contents of this Agreement to any third party without the prior written consent of the other Party except:
- to its advisors, attorneys, or auditors who need to know such information,
- as required by law or court order,
- as required in connection with the reorganization of a Party, or its merger into any other corporation, or the sale by a Party of all or substantially all of its properties or assets, or
- As may be required in connection with the enforcement of this Agreement.
Article 8. Processing the Personal Data
Considering the specifics of this Agreement, the Client gives the full consent on the following:
8.1.1. To collect, process, and use the personal data of the Client’s website by the Company during the full period of this Agreement. Personal data shall be processed and used based solely on the applicable data protection regulations (e.g. with your consent).
8.1.2. In order to fulfill the obligations of this Agreement Company is entitled to transfer the personal data of the Client to the contractors, following the rules established by law.
8.1.3. The Company may consult subcontractors to perform the services on their behalf therefore privy to the personal data collected. The client grants full consent to subcontractors to access and use the data as per the agreement.
Article 9. Notices
All notifications and other communication between the Parties in relation to this Agreement shall be made in writing and shall be transmitted through email only to the following respective email addresses of the Parties:
The relevant Party is obligated to immediately inform the other Parties about the change in any of the above contact information. In case of absence of such information, the notification will be sent to the above address known to the notifying Party and will be considered duly served even if the addressee Party no longer has access to such address.
Article 10. Contractual Term
10.1 The contractual period shall be a minimum of NINE MONTHS as the Search Engine Optimization takes a period of 6 to 12 months to effect.
10.2 The contract can only be terminated by the Client after nine months.
11. Additional Terms
- The present Agreement enters into force immediately after parties’ signature and is valid for INSERT DATE.
- The present Agreement will be automatically prolonged with the same terms if any party does not make a written refusal about the prolongation of the Agreement 1 month earlier before the expiration of the term. In case of prolongation of the Agreement, parties should agree on its conditions additionally.
- All provisions of this Agreement shall remain valid and binding upon the legal successors and/or heirs of the Parties.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties concerning the matters referred to herein and supersedes any other agreement, whether oral or written, which may have existed between the Company and the Client.
- Any modification or amendments of this Agreement shall be in writing and shall become effective if and when signed by both Parties.
- Introduction of any changes and amendments to this Agreement is allowed only by the written agreement of the Parties, which shall be executed as a separate agreement and shall be appended to this Agreement as an integral part hereof.
- Whenever possible, each provision of this Agreement shall be interpreted in such a manner as to be effective and valid. If any provision of this Agreement is declared void or unenforceable by any judicial or administrative authority, this shall not nullify the remaining provisions of this Agreement, provided that the cancellation of such provision does not substantially alter the economic interest of either Party in the continued performance of this Agreement.
- The Parties hereby confirm that complete fulfillment of the objectives of the Agreement and performance of the respective obligations are important to them, for the purposes of which they are ready to execute all necessary additional contracts/agreements if for any reason this Agreement does not ensure full performance of the obligations and objectives hereof.